48 seconds

Gift Aid is a scheme that allows charities to claim extra money based on donations. ACTS is registered with HMRC for the Gift Aid scheme.

Details are available on our Gift Aid page where you can also find forms to download. If you are eligible, you can fill in a Gift Aid declaration for us.

How It Works

If you are a UK taxpayer, you must fill in a declaration for us to be able to claim Gift Aid. When we do have a declaration, we will claim 25p extra for every £1 you donate (at no cost to you).

You need to pay UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax. You also need to pay at least as much tax in a year as we claim in Gift Aid for your donations. So, if you do not pay income tax (because, for example, you earn less than the personal tax allowance) then you should not fill out a form.

Was this article helpful?