Gift Aid Declaration

Allow us to claim Gift Aid on your donations

Please select:
I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the last 4 years to Action in the Community To Support North Wales and Cheshire (ACTS)

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Share This